Graduating medical school?
There are a lot of decisions to make as you transition into residency and by now, most of you know that where to get your insurance is one of them. Especially because you want to protect the future income which you’re working incredibly hard to achieve – But before you make your final decision, make sure to get the rest of the story from your medical association. OMA Insurance has partnered with your Class Presidents to bring you an educational discussion that covers how to manage the financial risks medical students face as they transition into residency; specifically, by using life and disability insurance. The talk will Include what to look for, what questions to ask, what happens to the coverage you have and of course, answer any questions that will allow you to start residency with financial peace of mind.
Check below to see when the OMA Insurance team will be at your campus and watch for your invitation from your class president.
• Western, London Friday, March 20th
• Western, Windsor Monday, March 23rd
• Ottawa University Monday, March 30th
• Queens University Wednesday, April 1st
• University of Toronto Tuesday, April 14th
• NOSM: Sudbury Thursday, April 16th
• NOSM: Thunder Bay Wednesday, April 22nd
• McMaster: Hamilton, Waterloo, St. Catharines Tuesday, April 28th